Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's a BOY!!!

On Saturday, March 8th I started feeling contractions throughout the day and they got closer together as the evening went along.  After 2 hours of 3 -5 minutes apart I called the doctor on call and they told me to come in.  Here we are as a family of 3, 4 if you count Ella, before we left. 



We said good night to Kelsey and off we went to the hospital.  NanNan and PopPop were in town for the weekend hoping a baby would come....
I progressed along after Mark and I walked around and around the labor and delivery floor so they said they would admit me.  I got monitored all night long while we got a little sleep, but I didn't progress at all.  Unfortunately and luckily my blood pressure decided to rise so they said they would induce me.  Things finally started to progress and at 3:37 pm we had our very own baby boy, Evan Daniel!  He was 8 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long. 



 Below was our Nurse, Phylis, who was AMAZING and Dr. Keith who delivered. 


Kelsey was the first one to come and meet her little brother Evan.  Below is the video of her meeting him.  She then announced that it was a boy and the name to the Grandparents when they came in.

No comments: