Sunday, March 30, 2014

Friends Visit and First Bath

Of course I had a blogpost made up, but my old computer deleted it before I could post it.  I'm now working on my new computer and hoping this works easier.

Evan is three weeks today and is fussy at times with some spit-up problems and we are all trying to get used to the inconsistent sleep patterns at night.  All-in-all we are doing alright and very blessed.

On March 15th we had visitors come by: Shereikas and Kobrins.  On Sunday, March 16th we gave Evan his first bath. Kelsey helped by holding his hand and trying to calm him down, but then she got upset with all of the crying.  That evening friends from church brought dinner and enjoyed Evan time. They are expecting a baby early April.  Zeke, 3, will be a great big brother and was getting some baby practice with Kelsey by holding Evan.












No comments: