Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It wouldn't be a holiday around here if it didn't snow.  It snowed on Valentine's Day and we were off of school and of course it snowed last night into today for there to be no school again.  Not that it mattered to me since I'm home.  No pictures of Evan with his first snow, but we did get St. Paddy's Day pictures with new clothes from my friend Kate.  On Friday, March 14th my friends from school, Kate, Sarah, and Dave came over to meet Evan and brought new clothes for the little one and Kelsey.  Enjoy!




Below is our friend Dave when he held Kelsey, left, and now Evan, right.  He's not a fan of holding babies, but we seem to get him to do it. 



 



 Above: Sarah multitasking with the kids.  I think she's ready to have her own or babysit ours. :)
Below: Our family of four

No comments: