Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jack Jack's Birthday

Kelsey and I had a fun time visiting friends at Trinity for my Godmother Linda's retirement reception and then it was off to Jack Jack's first birthday party on June 3rd.  Daddy was off editing his fabulous movie for the 48 hour film fest. 














I was thrilled to see my good friend Isabelle who I worked with at Concordia's Summer Camp with many years ago.  Her daughter Vanessa became best friends with Kelsey. Even Grandpa got some girl time.


 The three older ones are the wonderful Pratico kids who watched growing up, and now they are holding my little one.  Mark met Ryan, on the left, when Ryan was about Kelsey's age. 

 Kelsey loves her bubbles!  I need to look into getting one of these bubble machines, she just loved it!!!!

 Yummy cake!



Happy 1st Birthday Jack Jack!  Thanks for inviting us to your party!!!

No comments: