Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Playdate at Kinder Park Farm

Last week Thursday I had off so my teacher friends decided it would be a great day to have a playdate.  These are the babies I would see during my maternity leave.  They have all gotten so big!  We met at Kinder Park Farm which has a playground so the 2 and 3 year olds could run around.  I brought a blanket for the babies to roll around on.  There were 7 babies, 7 adults, and 2 toddlers.  There is a section at the farm with animals, but no pictures were taken during that part because Kelsey was on the brink of a nap, so we kept her in her stroller.  No pictures of the new baby to the group.  She is only 4 weeks old and was sleeping the whole time in her stroller.

Above: Carlee, Kendall, Eleanor, and Kelsey. Carlee and Kendall (8 months) are twins and Eleanor (almost 8 months) is their cousin.
Below Left: Kelsey and Tyler (7 months).  Below Right: Braeden (4 months), Tyler, and Kelsey.   

No comments: